[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: WWW patched...
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 19:37:24 -0700 (PDT)
- Newsgroups: lobby, announcements
- Resent-Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 19:37:31 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"ZX4cY2.0._X5.hLRFv"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have applied a patch provided by Alan Cox, one of the more active Linux
developers, intended to fix a bug in the TCP/IP stack that is triggered by
Apache (amoung other things) to WWW. A new kernel is still building for WWW2.
Please let me know if you notice any new strange behavior with the web