[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Data Problems
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 14:35:55 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 14:36:03 -0700
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"SI7oa2.0.BJ2.13KJv"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
We had a CSU/DSU on one of the Sprint T1's hang today. It quit
transmitting data, but lights and indications on the circuit were normal so
it took a while to figure out what the cause was.
This caused severe packet loss from early this afternoon as one circuit
wasn't enough to carry the traffic once the load picked up.