Eskinews Outage

     The news server (eskinews.eskimo.com) has been restored to service.

     I believe the cause of this particular crash was heat.  This particular
machine has a fine wire mesh screen over the ventilation holes.

     These screens were totally caked over in dust which combined with high
temperatures today I think got things hot enough that they flaked out.  The
Ross Hypersparc CPU modules are not very tolerant of high-heat.  This machine
has plenty of fan to keep things cool, provided these screens aren't clogged.

     While it was down I took it apart and vacuumed things out, so hopefully
things will run smooth, generally this box has been reasonably stable.