[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
When it rains.. Eskimo..
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: When it rains.. Eskimo..
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 12:20:44 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 13:00:09 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"brQii1.0.2S4.7LEPv"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
When it rains it pours... First www, then www2, then eskimo rebooted
after a kernel panic. Something caused mbuf's to exhaust, could have been UDP
flood, SYN flood, or FDDI card wedged, but it looks like the last is most
likely, no obvious traffic spikes on the perfmeters that would indicate a