[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Telco Problem affecting Everett 56k 425-791-0199
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Telco Problem affecting Everett 56k 425-791-0199
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:35:34 -0700 (PDT)
- Newsgroups: lobby, announcements
- Resent-Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:35:52 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"LdPX42.0.s26.5gBRv"@mx2>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
There is some sort of telco problem affecting access to 425-791-0199.
Customers are receiving either re-order or "all circuits are busy now"
Both of these are indications of some sort of blockage within the
telephone network. I am attempting to call this into repair but right now I'm
on music on ignore.