[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sprint Backbone T1/s and Frame Relay
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Sprint Backbone T1/s and Frame Relay
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 00:40:39 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 00:40:48 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"4qAWB2.0.jR1.-DdYv"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
About 20 minutes after midnight one T1 went down, then the other Sprint
T1, then the Frame Relay T1 which has nothing to do with Sprint.
Since the only common element is US West/QWest, I assume this must be
something they are doing, like work on a DACS, but since it didn't stay down
long enough to isolate that is only speculation.