We had a network outage that was partially telco induced and partially bonehead operator induced. One T1 was bouncing, and it appeared to be our CSU/DSU that wasn't talking. I was trying to power cycle it when I hit the power switch for the router (rocker switch) and powered it off. Needless to say that isolates things fairly effectively. Prior to that I had moved cords around rolling circuits to try to determine where the problem was. I had inadvertantly rolled one of the frame relay circuits with one of the Sprint T1's. Different protocols, routing, etc, so needless to say that doesn't work. So for a while until I figured that out, EVERYTHING was down, the original bouncing T1 was down, and then the frame and other T1 because I rolled the wrong thing. Everything is back up now, my apologies for the interruption. Now I'm going to leave before I do more damage.