[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Network
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 17:41:12 -0700 (PDT)
- Newsgroups: lobby, announcements
- Resent-Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 17:41:22 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"omm441.0.rJ4.ncQhv"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right now one Sprint T1 is down. This means we have half the bandwidth
capacity for the hosts that we normally have and as a result latency (ping
times) are higher than they normally are.
There is presently a ticket open with Sprint and we hope to have this
resolved and be back to full capacity soon.