[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
backbone for 56k pops
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: backbone for 56k pops
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 14:43:46 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 14:43:52 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"QXC4L1.0.ti.Nghjv"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
There were problems with the backbone circuits for various locations this
morning, all California POPs, Portland, Seattle, Las Vegas, Syracuse, Buffalo
NY, Boston, Connecticut, NYC, and Piladelphia.
This caused some authentication problems and packet loss in these areas.
The word I have is that this has been resolved, but I don't have the