[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: The News Server....
- To: Catherine Sullivan <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: The News Server....
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:21:11 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: Eric Jorgensen <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <Pine.SUN.3.96.1000912114152.5386Hemail@example.com>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:21:21 -0700
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"KMlzZ3.0.Qv7.l8elv"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Catherine Sullivan wrote:
> Bill Weston (username 'bweston') says he is getting knocked off the
> newserver quite often. The error message he is getting is: "Unknown
> response was received in response for to a request for informnation from
> news server; news.eskimo.com". What does this mean?
Expire didn't run to completion for some reason last night; spool filled
up and processing stopped. Things seemed generally weird; I have rebooted
the machine and am running a manual expire.