[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Seattle2 206-299-0155
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:00:19 -0700 (PDT)
- Newsgroups: lobby, announcements
- Resent-Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:00:49 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"yW-c92.0.E35.Apaov"@mx2>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
An additional problem was discovered with the router configuration at the
Seattle2 POP that was causing data not to be routed properly even after the
circuit was restored.
That has also been corrected now and I am seeing connections from that POP
to the servers here now.