[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
56k/ISDN outages (possibly all POPs)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: 56k/ISDN outages (possibly all POPs)
- From: "Eric T. Jorgensen" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 23:14:07 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 23:14:10 -0700
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"JkXyJ.0.Qv2.oe4pv"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
A severe thunderstorm in Chicago, where the 56k/ISDN service is routed
through, is affecting all 56k/ISDN service currently. Technicians are
aware of it, and they are currently pulling in techs and managaers to get
things up and running again as quickly as possible. No real ETA yet, but
at least a human response rather than an on-hold-forever voice mail.
I'll still keep checking myself to be sure.