[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Busies/Routing issues on newer Seattle 56k/ISDN POP
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Busies/Routing issues on newer Seattle 56k/ISDN POP
- From: "Eric T. Jorgensen" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:05:25 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:05:31 -0700
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"hXVTb2.0.XD5.QqG-v"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
Some fast-busies and failing authentications are occurring on the 2nd
Seattle 56k/ISDN POP (299-0155 and the "new" lines for other areas in the
locality). The original Seattle POP (812-1399) is unaffected.
Technicians are working with the telco to resolve this currently. No ETA
at the moment, but I'll keep an eye on it as well.