[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
eskimo, mx1 & mx2
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: eskimo, mx1 & mx2
- From: Kathryn Vasquez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:27:07 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:30:36 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"KKlcO3.0.Up.2pf9w"@mx2>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
9:45 a.m. PST I could not make any connection to eskimo via shell, the
perf meter was full of tombstones. When I tried to use the keyboard I
didn't get any response so I used stop A and then booted from there.
Shortley after that apparently mx1 and mx2 went down as well.
Spoke with Robert, received intstruction to reboot (using reset button)
mx1 Robert rebooted mx2. It is now 10:17a.m. PST.