[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
WWW2 then WWW/FTP; rebooted and back up
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: WWW2 then WWW/FTP; rebooted and back up
- From: "Eric T. Jorgensen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 19:18:10 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 19:18:13 -0800
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"jVZSX3.0.4D.qB5Cw"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
FTP failed on the virtual domain server, even after restarting a faulty YP
bind on WWW; rebooted it and it was back up and taking connections properly
a couple minutes later (no scans needed).
Then I learned that WWW wasn't working for "www.eskimo.com/~login"
addresses. This failed after reatarting Apache as well, so rebooted that
server also; came back up quickly (no scans needed).
Both are back up and running properly again.