[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mail freeze; rebooted
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Mail freeze; rebooted
- From: "Eric T. Jorgensen" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 23:49:40 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 23:49:42 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"xUjsE2.0.m04.LA9Cw"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
Mail froze with no special errors (only a few usual 'cannot get hostname'
for IPs that didn't proper DNS), and needed a reboot. Would have been down
only a few minutes. Should be back up and running now.