[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: WWW, WWW2
- From: "Eric T. Jorgensen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 23:23:54 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 23:23:57 -0800
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"1nZNY3.0._v5.CYnEw"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
WWW froze again with no response to the keyboard; rebooted and went
through the scans; it's back up and running.
WWW2 showed an error on apache (the web server); it hadn't frozen up yet,
but better to be safe and restart it... It's back up and running.
Should only have been a few minutes total.