[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Authentication on new dialup setups
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Authentication on new dialup setups
- From: "Eric T. Jorgensen" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 17:30:07 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 17:24:32 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"K6TMK.0.NV2.FzdKw"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
Suddenly the new "@usb.com" setups stopped authenticating this afternoon.
I called our new provider on the UUNet/MegaPOP/Ziplink linesm and verified
that technicians at the authentication server are working on solving the
problem at the moment. No ETA at the moment.
Just tried a couple IDs now before sending this, and it appears it's
authenticating again, but I'll still keep an eye on it.