Web Outage

     Our large web server that serves our domain and a few of our higher
traffic virtual domains is out of service with a hardware failure.  The power
supply or power switch (which is built into the supply) has failed.  I turned
it off this morning and when I turned it back on it would not come on.

     I have been working on moving this to another machine prior to the
failure, although I was also trying to upgrade the software in the process.

     I'm trying to locate replacement components and also restore the software
from tape to a different machine so that if I can't get replacement components
I can bring up the old software on the new machine, or if I can do that before
getting replacements I will do that.

     At any rate, I'm pursuing both angles and we'll get this back in service
as soon as possible one way or the other.