Web Server

     We have the large web server restored to service.  It turned out to be a
CPU module failed rather than a power supply issue.

     Replaced the power supply, it still would not power up.  Then replaced
the main board, still would not power up.  At that point I assumed something
must be shorted (the power supplies won't run if the output is shorted) and
removed components one at a time.  Turned out to be a bad CPU module.

     It's actually been back up for about 40 minutes now.