[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
www2 freeze; rebooted
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: www2 freeze; rebooted
- From: "Eric T. Jorgensen" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 19:14:31 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 19:15:03 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"a2lJl.0.RC4.scqYw"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
www2 froze with no errors or keyboard response on the console. We had just
cleared out some space on the partition where logs are kept, and I had been
running a 'niced' compression on some of the larger uncompressed logs which
may have slowed something down just enough...
Rebooting and going through the disk scans now.