Ultra1 / WWW

     Ultra1, the new machine providing web service does not have sufficient RAM
for the amount of traffic it is carrying.  I had though 384MB would be enough,
it isn't.

     We will add additional RAM soon, but until I can locate and get it here,
I've limited Apache to 256 children to prevent it from exhausting all memory
and crashing the machine.

     This will cause it to be not as fast as it could be during peak traffic
periods but this will be resolved as soon as I can get more RAM in the box.