Planned Maintenance 11pm 3/1/2001

     I am expecting memory for the ultra1 server to arrive today.  If it does
then I plan to take the server down to install this memory at around 11PM, this
should be a relatively short outage, perhaps 20-30 minutes.

     The outage will affect shell access, web services, e-mail, and v.34 dial
access.  56k dial access should authenticate and continue to function except
that you won't be able to utilize the above host services during this
maintenace interval.