[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mail Outage for Maintenance 11PM-Midnight 3.5.2001
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Mail Outage for Maintenance 11PM-Midnight 3.5.2001
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:12:09 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:12:21 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"NTd9K3.0.oq.aC_ew"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
I plan on taking mail.eskimo.com down this evening to move it to different
faster hardware with more memory. This is just an interim move, it will be
eventually moved to a 64-bit machine, but this move requires no software change
and will provide improved performance in the interim.
This should take less than an hour to complete.