[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
File Server Reboot
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: File Server Reboot
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 23:13:15 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 23:13:23 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"eN70K2.0.p37.1-85x"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I rebooted ultra1 at around 10:30PM because a tape drive attached would
not write and I wanted to eliminate the possibility of something hung in
software before I send the drive out for repairs.
As it turns out the drive will not write.