The Sprint T1 was in theory turned up on the 11th, however, I wasn't able to hook it up because I discovered I was lacking a V.35 cable. I went to eight different places trying to find a male-to-male v.35 cable today no luck. So instead I decided to replace one of the one-port cards in the router with a four port card for which I do have some cables. This involved turning the power OFF which turned out to be a bad thing because when I turned it back on it could no longer read the floppy drive and thus could not boot. Well, I had a newer CEC, that's the brains of the unit, which had a faster CPU, actually two CPU's each twice as fast as the previous CPU, more memory, and a flash-rom drive complete with the latest version of the software. The only problem, I couldn't read the stinking floppy with my old conf files so I had to put things in by hand from scratch, and because the manuals are on-line on the 3Com website I had to do it mostly from memory. Amazingly, I've managed to get things functional, BUT... I don't have some of the fine tuning in, not all the filters are in place, prioritization of certain packets isn't in place yet (to make things like telnet, ssh, rlogin, faster). And the 3rd T1 isn't working yet, no receive data from Sprint, so something wrong on their end there. But I'm working on it!