[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Maintenance affecting dialups 6AM Pacific 6/28/2001
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Maintenance affecting dialups 6AM Pacific 6/28/2001
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 13:23:33 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 13:23:42 -0700
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"y3qOK1.0.Em2.D3aEx"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
Tomorrow morning at 6AM, the router at the location where the Radius
servers used for dialup authentication resides is being taken down for
The expected down time is approximately 30 minutes.
During this time, users already connected will be able to remain
connected, but new dial-in connections will fail to authenticate.