[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
T1 Restored to service But....
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: T1 Restored to service But....
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 11:03:21 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 11:03:47 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Mxc8n2.0.sI3.wlAHx"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
The one T1 that went down last night was back in service at 5:58 AM PST,
however, nothing was found. When they looped the circuit for testing
everything was clean, and when they took the loop down it came up and ran