[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Commerce...
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 22:29:43 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 22:29:51 -0700
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"X8eVn3.0.wU3.EvfHx"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
Commerce (the SSL web server) was down for about ten minutes around 10:15
PM PST tonight. The SCSI bus hung hard while writing backups requiring a
power-cycle to clear. It had been up 132 days prior to this crash.