[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
UDP packet flood DOS attack
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: UDP packet flood DOS attack
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 22:37:51 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 22:37:55 -0700
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"03U4d1.0.0H1.pCKIx"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
We are being subject to a denial of service attack at present. Around
9:15-9:45 it was of sufficient intensity to saturate links incoming and cause
some disruption of service.
At present it is of much lower intensity and not saturating links or
router CPU so it presently is not service impacting.