[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MegaPOP not authenting for @usb.com dialups
- To: Mostyn Lewis <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: MegaPOP not authenting for @usb.com dialups
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 20:11:10 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <200107100254.TAA02940@eskimo.com>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 20:11:17 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"VJDGu.0.sU.L9dIx"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, Mostyn Lewis wrote:
> Well it's certainly not working via the North Plains, OR,
> MegaPOP - at least from 16:54:27 using 503-773-3200.
> Mostyn Lewis
Actually it seems to be Intermittant. Right after it worked for me it
failed for Eric.
I just talked to the owner of the reseller that has the Radius
authentication servers. He is getting in touch with his tech folks and I
should have some ETR shortly.