[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
HUB and IRC are halted on purpose..
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: HUB and IRC are halted on purpose..
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 08:35:49 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: email@example.com
- Newsgroups: lobby, announcements
- Resent-Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 08:36:08 -0700
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"0MK7E1.0.Uy.d5QMx"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
HUB and IRC are halted on purpose. We were packeted badly between about
11PM and 6AM, and it wasn't just the IRC servers that were attacked, they hit
the shell server hard, totally clogged all three T1's, occasionally hit news,
and the DNS servers.
I'm giving serious consideration to whether or not I'm going to power them
back up at this point.