[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
News, scans and maintenance
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: News, scans and maintenance
- From: "Eric T. Jorgensen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 18:32:59 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 18:33:03 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"nmnuH2.0.ga7.EdpSx"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
A manual scan is still running on News at the moment, but when that comes
back up, we'll take it down gracefully, power it down and remove the 2nd
CPU module. This is the one that has caused at least 3 of the past 5
crashes (not sure if the kernel panic that caused todays was related).
Should be back up shortly after that. I'll update this list as well when
that time comes.