[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Power related problems...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Power related problems...
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:56:52 -0700 (PDT)
- Newsgroups: lobby
- Resent-Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:56:42 -0700
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"aDdU33.0.if3.QSsnx"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
We had some additional problems today relating to file systems that didn't get mounted correctly after the power outage earlier today and also some problems with portmap on one of the machines. Linux Gurus: I am having problems with portmap being flakey on one box that so far as I can tell is configured identically to other boxes. It may be a version issue (I'm not sure how to tell what version portmapper is). The symptom is that portmapper doesn't like to respond to some requests from SunOS boxes but seems to talk to other Linux boxes fine.