Data Outage

     There was a data outage this morning lasting affecting access to our hosts
and frame relay customers for approximately 25 minutes.

     The cause of the outage was work being done at Sprint.  They were working
on Seattle GW-2, a router which terminates two of our T1's and accidentally
isolated that router from the backbone.

     Seattle GW-2 carriers a lot of traffic and being isolated caused overloads
of other parts of their network also impacting the Tacoma POP where our third
T1 terminates.