[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Seattle StarPOP "all circuits busy"
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Seattle StarPOP "all circuits busy"
- From: "Eric T. Jorgensen" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:58:50 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:58:56 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"DnJcB1.0.Nk2.GvFDy"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
The 206-268-2041 Seattle StarPOP number is coming up with "All circuits are busy" recordings and fast-busies for some people (including our own test lines) tonight; I do have a trouble ticket open for that, and technicians are looking into it. In the meantime, the other Seattle StarPOP number, 206-436-0306, is connecting correctly. This is the number that cannot be used with a script, however, as it connects directly with PAP authentication only (should be seamless in Windows or Macs, etc; Linux folks may need to switch to 'wvdial' if they're using the older 'pppd' scripted method). ~ Eric