Seattle StarPOP "all circuits busy"

The 206-268-2041 Seattle StarPOP number is coming up with "All circuits are
busy" recordings and fast-busies for some people (including our own test
lines) tonight; I do have a trouble ticket open for that, and technicians
are looking into it.

In the meantime, the other Seattle StarPOP number, 206-436-0306, is
connecting correctly.  This is the number that cannot be used with a
script, however, as it connects directly with PAP authentication only
(should be seamless in Windows or Macs, etc; Linux folks may need to
switch to 'wvdial' if they're using the older 'pppd' scripted method).

~ Eric