Telia routing down

Yesterday, Jan. 7th, Telia lines all across the country were failing
authentication, not letting our customers connect.  Later that night things
were resolved, but apparently now things are not routing correctly.

From our end of the networks, we can ping beyond our own backbone and into
the beginning of Telia's; from a dialup Telia connection that I tested
before coming to work this afternoon, it connected but would not route to
even its own Telia-side IPs.

Talking with our provider, it seems that something between Telia and AT&T
broadband are causing the difficulties, and they're working on it as
they're able to.  No ETR at the moment, however.

~ Eric

Eskimo North Support | Voice Numbers - (206)812-0051 or 800-246-6874
support@eskimo.com   |   Voice help available 7am to 11pm Mon-Fri
PO Box 55816         |      and 11am - 9pm Saturday and Sunday
Seattle, WA 98155    |         Fax us at - (206)812-0054