StarPOP mail port 25

     There has been some problems with people using StarPOP numbers reaching
our mail servers.  They've configured the ports to allow connection to port 25
of mail.eskimo.com and this would have worked, except at some point they also
changed the inverse DNS and so our filters were blocking them.  I've made
changes here that SHOULD correct this.

     Customers >should< be able to reach mail.eskimo.com on the standard port
25 now from StarPOP numbers.  (Kat, Eric, Chris) if you run into situations
were they can not please let me know.  Make sure these are currently not
working as opposed to didn't work prior to 9am 1/14/2002.  Thanks.