Seattle/Everett/Tacoma MegaPOP should be resolved

Received a call from the technicians that the issue should be resolved now
-- they rebooted the machine that was taking a majority of the calls to
clear memory errors they found, and their own tests have connected in
correctly again.

I can't run a full connection test from my location at the moment, but will
do so from home tonight in a bit to be sure, and will open another trouble
ticket if I see it happening again at that time.