[Megapop_announce] MegaPOP Upcoming Maintenance (fwd)

     MegaPOP is doing some work that will affect the MegaPOP lines tonight.

Detailed Description:

Software Upgrade

We at StarNet, understand that the implications of even a minor network change
to our dial-ups can be monumental. Therefore, we make every effort to keep our
clients informed of all changes and maintenance that StarNet is performing by
notifying all of our clients of all planned maintenance.

One of StarNets Providers will be conducting maintenance Saturday, February 23,
2002.  Between the hours of 3AM and 4AM EST.

They will be doing some software upgrades to prevent a future outage to this
network.

Please expect intermittent interruptions of service during this time.