FlexPOP authentication; WA and NV

WA and NV area FlexPOP lines are experiencing a software conflict where the
router itself authenticates but the data isn't routing beyond that point.
Technicians are working on that currently to bring it back up as soon as
possible.  I believe this was originally reported at about 1pm, and
confirmed their awareness about it and that hey were working on it at about
2:30pm.  Still no ETR at this time, but I'll continue to check on it as
well.

This does not affect other dialup plans such as UUNet, MegaPOP, or Telia.