Eskimo North Shell Server and V.34 lines

     We either lost both drives on the shell server or there is a problem with
the SCSI controller on the mainboard and at this time I don't know which.

     All of the spare drives I had around have grown legs and walked off.  The
spare chassis I had we tried to use for mail the other day when it died, and
it turned out to be defective.

     I'm trying to round up some replacement drives but it is difficult as
this machine uses the old 50-pin SCSI drives, so I need two 4GB or better
50-pin SCSI drives and a chassis.  It looks like Solars has a spare chassis,
still trying to chase down drives.

      If you can help in my quest for drives, e-mail me here,
nanook@eskimo.com.