MegaPOP Vancouver BC Restored - DOS attack

At 19:54 on 2002-03-14 the following was posted to Network Alerts:

Problem : Routing Loss
Location: 036 - Vancouver, Canada
Status  : Resolved
Event   :

Detailed Description:

Our data provider has now informed us that all problems in their network are
resolved and all services returned to normal.  The final RFO was a dos attack
against their network.  If you have any further questions or concerns regarding
this outage please contact our NOC at any time.

	(dos = denial of service, i.e., a packet flood).