Everett/Tacoma are FlexPOP authentication

FlexPOP numbers in Everett and Tacoma are failing authentication tonight;
I've called this in to the techs and marked my message urgent; other
messages had been called in earlier this evening as well.  No ETR at the
moment.

This is not affecting the FlexPOP numbers ending in 1140 (such as Seattle
206-267-1140, Bellevue 425-274-1140, Renton 425-272-1140, etc.), so if
those numbers are local for you, they should get through without
difficulty.

This also is not affecting MegaPOP, UUNet, or Telia connections, nor
FlexPOP outside of Western Washington.