[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Telia Routing...
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 04:23:46 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 04:23:51 -0700
- Resent-from: email@example.com
- Resent-message-id: <"HxfG02.0.uG4.69Njy"@mx1>
- Resent-sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Telia routing problem appears to be an issue with Global Crossings not advertising BGP-4 routes for the address block involved. We have a ticket open with Sprint (our backbone provider), and they in turn have a ticket open with Global Crossings, and we are escalating the ticket on the schedual contractually specified.