Telia Routing

     The latest on the Telia issues is that Global Crossings has confirmed
there is a problem but they needed to wait for their peering group to come
in (which was supposed to happen at 8am Eastern time).

     I escalated this again at Sprint it is now escalated to 2nd level
management.  We've never had to escalate past 4th level to get peering issues
resolved in the past our contract allows a level of escalation every 4 hours.

     Hopefully it will be resolved sooner though now that Global Crossings
peering people are involved.