Authentication Problems

     We are having substantial authentication problems.  These are taking the
effect of random authentication failures, or in some cases, we have to set the
passwords again for users, and in some cases we can't get authentication to
work on a given account.

     We are having problems getting a response from the vendor involved and
they presently host the database and authentication servers.

     We are still working on turning up our own database and radius
authentication servers so that we will have direct control over authentication
in the future but there are still some glitches to work out before we can go
live with them.