Authentication Maintenance

     One of the companies we use for dial access has had severe problems with
authentication servers that they have at a co-lo site in Texas.  They are based
in Florida but had setup servers at the Texas co-lo site for redundancy, and
they are the first choice.

     We've been working on bringing our own Radius servers online to remedy
this but they also are moving all of their authentication off those servers
tonight and back to servers in Florida.

     There may be some interruptions in authentication while this takes place
but hopefully it will be more stable afterwards.

     We are still working on our own Radius servers and are having some
problems with filters that would break the ability to send mail so we're still
not ready to bring them online until that is resolved.