Telia authentication

Authentication is down on Telia lines again (it's been intermittent earlier
in the day).  I called this in to the company running the authentication
server for that, and they have a ticket open with both Telia and their
backbone provider to resolve this asap.  No ETR, but I'll keep checking on
it, too.

Other dialups plans are authenticating correctly, it appears, although they
may be intermittent as well.  MegaPOP (C) would be unaffected.