[Megapop_announce] MegaPOP Upcoming Maintenance (fwd)

     This affects users on dial plan C in North Carolina and Virginia only.

StarNet's Collocation provider will be replacing APCs that server our Raleigh,
NC POP [#038].  The site will experience a complete power loss during this
move.  We estimate the total down time to be 20 minutes.  As there will be no
power at this site, users will be disconnected and will not be able to
re-establish connections until power is back.

As a side effect to this maintenance, POP [#098] Norfolk/Va. Beach will also
lose routing during this time.